Biotek s.r.l. operates in a highly professional sector, placing itself in a highly competitive market.
It is therefore clear that only a management oriented towards improvement, efficacy and the study of highly safe and performing products, combined with constant attention to the Customer's needs, can allow Biotek to constantly establish itself on the market.
In this perspective, the adoption and maintenance of the Quality Management System implemented according to the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard must allow:
- constant attention and speed of response to the evolution of the market and its needs in order to increase the company capacity in transforming the Customer's needs into products and services oriented towards excellence,
- the optimization of business processes through their standardization in order to increase their effectiveness and efficiency and at the same time to comply with the regulations in the aesthetic field,
- Customer satisfaction through the supply of safe and performing products, as well as adequate training and training services, based on the Quality Management System,
- to identify and correct internal diseconomies and inefficiencies in view of a service at the level of demand through the motivation and training of internal resources so that they feel more and more involved in the corporate processes and actors for the improvement of the latter,
- preventing critical situations through continuous analysis of the results obtained and the definition of improvement plans aimed at eliminating the causes of possible inefficiencies from a "risk-oriented" perspective.
This "mission" is implemented through the definition, dissemination, sharing and control of company objectives; they are identified by the Management and must be pursued by each function.
In order to keep the current and coherent message, this policy will be reviewed and if necessary changed periodically by the company management.